When visiting our website, your personal data is collected wherever necessary. These data are processed solely for the purposes for which we need them. Because, like you, we attach importance to these data, we do everything in our measure to protect them and we will keep you informed regarding the use of them.
Please read this privacy statement thoroughly. It contains essential information about how your personal data are processed and for what purpose. By communicating your personal data, you explicitly declare that you have taken note of this privacy statement and that you agree with it, as well as with the processing of it.
If you have any questions regarding this matter or if something is unclear, please feel free to contact us: [email protected]
Nikkel Art. bv
3680 Maaseik, Belgium
+44(0)20 8133 0094
VAT BE 0822 876 833
When collecting and processing your personal data, we comply with the Belgian regulations on the protection of personal data, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) since its entry into force on May 25, 2018.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Personal identification data: first name, name, phone number, e-mail, address...
We would like to point out that you are responsible for all information you provide us with and that we rely on its accuracy. If your details are no longer up-to-date, we request you to notify us as soon as possible. You are not obliged to provide your personal data, but understand that the provision of certain services or cooperation becomes impossible if you do not consent to their collection and processing.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS PERSONAL DATA FROM YOU?
Legal basis: Necessary for the execution of an agreement. In this way, visitors of the website who have shown an interest can be contacted via the forms that are available.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes of our processing. Unless by law a longer retention period is required or permitted.
HOW DO WE ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA?
We take securing your personal information very seriously. That is why we use various technical and organizational measures to adequately protect your data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store personal information that you share with us on computer systems that have limited access and are always protected with passwords.
WHAT RIGHTS TO INVOKE?
- The right of access and inspection: You have the right to access the data we have about you free of charge and to check what they are used for.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to obtain rectification (correction) of your incorrect personal data, as well as to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure or restriction: You have the right to request us to erase your personal data or to restrict its processing in the circumstances and under the conditions as determined by the General Data Protection Regulation. We can refuse the erasure or restriction of any personal data that is necessary for us to perform a legal obligation, the execution of the agreement or our legitimate interest, as long as this data is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The right to data transferability: You have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible for the processing.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. However, please note that you cannot object to the processing of personal data that is necessary for us to perform a legal obligation, the execution of the agreement or our legitimate interest, and this as long as these data are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- The right to withdraw consent: If the processing of personal data is based on prior consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent. These personal data will then only be processed if we have a separate legal basis for this.
- Automatic decisions and profiling: We confirm that the processing of the personal data does not include profiling and that you will not be subject to fully automated decisions.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting [email protected]. The contact person in this matter is: Agnieszka Nikiel
We make every effort to process your personal data in a diligent and legitimate manner in accordance with the applicable regulations. If you nevertheless believe that your rights have been violated and your concerns would not be heard within our company, you are free to submit a complaint to:
Commission for the Protection of Privacy
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel
Tel. 02 274 48 00
Fax. 02 274 48 35
E-mail: [email protected]
In addition, you can approach court if you believe that you would suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
Certain personal data collected by us will be passed on to and possibly processed by third party service providers, such as our logistics, accountant, auditor...
The employees, managers and / or representatives of the above-mentioned service providers or institutions and the specialized service providers appointed by them must respect the confidential nature of your personal data and can only use this data for the purposes for which it was provided.
If necessary, your personal data can be passed on to other third parties. This could be the case, for example, if we were to be reorganized in whole or in part, our activities were transferred or if we were declared bankrupt. It is also possible that personal data must be transferred pursuant to a court order or in order to comply with a certain legal obligation. In that case, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance of this communication to other third parties.
Under no circumstances will we sell your personal data or make it commercially available to direct marketing agencies or similar service providers, unless with your prior consent.
DO YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT?
If there are complaints or if you feel that your rights are being violated, you can always contact the Data Protection Authority: https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/burger/acties/klacht-indienen