General terms and conditions
1. The website www.Nikkel-art.co.uk and e-store are owned by Nikkel Art BVBA, Renkoven 1B, 3680 Maaseik, Belgium with VAT number: GB307 2264 29, hereinafter referred to as Nikkel Art.
2. Orders in the e-store can be placed via the website.
1. Placing an order is equivalent to agreeing to the processing of the Purchaser’s personal data by Nikkel Art and for making an invoice without the Purchaser’s signature.
2. The personal data of the Purchaser shall be protected in accordance with the law on protecting personal data and shall not be transferred, sold or loaned to any other person or authority. The above mentioned data must be recorded in order to ensure compliance with the Purchasers’ orders.
3. Only the owner of the website and the e-store can access the personal data.
Performance of orders
1. The prices quoted in the shop are gross retail prices in British Pound Sterling.
2. Acceptance of the conditions and correct completion by the Purchaser of the order form which can be found on the e-store website are the conditions for fulfilment of the order.
3. Nikkel Art reserves the right to refuse to fulfil the order if there any doubts concerning the order - for example, if the order is placed with incorrect implementation options. In such a case, Nikkel Art shall contact the Purchaser in order to correct the order.
4. If the Purchaser does not confirm the order within 7 working days, the order shall not be fulfilled.
5. The Purchaser is obliged to provide his or her e-mail address and the phone number where he or she can be reached to confirm the order.
6. The Purchaser may cancel the order provided that its fulfilment has not commenced. Nikkel Art must be contacted for cancellation (through the communication channels listed in the e-store) and Nikkel Art must provide confirmation for the cancellation to be effective.
7. The production time needed for producing the order, will be counted from the moment that the customer receives a message saying that the order is in production. All the products will be produced and shipped within the time that is mentioned on our homepage (see “delivery times”).
8. The fulfilment of the order consists of the manufacture of the product for the Purchaser according to the order form and the specification provided by the Purchaser in accordance with the implementation options; the fulfilment includes printing the selected image on the chosen material, packaging and shipping.
9. The manufactured product will be delivered to the customer by a courier company, at the specified address what was written in the order form. The shipping costs depend on the ordered product as well as the ordered sizes (see “shipping costs”). There is also the possibility to collect the ordered products personally, on condition that this has been agreed beforehand.
10. Orders which are not confirmed within 7 days (by transferring payment of the sum due for the order or confirmation by phone) shall be cancelled
11. The price quoted for each product is binding at the time the Purchaser places the order. Nikkel Art reserves the right to change the prices of its range, to introduce new products in the range in its e-store, to introduce or cancel promotional offers in the e-store website and to make changes therein
12. A VAT invoice shall be made for each order. The VAT invoice shall be made at the moment that all goods ordered by the Purchaser are complete and ready for shipment.
13. Goods must be paid for in advance. Payment must be paid to Nikkel Art’ bank account, details of which are provided on confirmation of the order.
14. The buyer is obliged to verify the contents of the shipment in the presence of the courier. If the packaging and/or goods have been damaged during transport, this must be declared on the proof of delivery. Without this declaration, complaints are unfortunately not accepted. Any defects in the delivered goods must be reported to our customer service immediately upon receipt in order to guarantee a swift and smooth handling.
Guarantee and complaints
1. Nikkel Art offers a 24-month guarantee on goods sold in the e-store
2. Claims concerning mechanical damage during the shipment will be considered only at the time of accepting delivery in the presence of the courier. The condition for acceptance is the preparation of a complaint report in the presence of the courier
3. Complaints about courier shipments shall be made by the firm in accordance with the firm’s regulations.
4. The moment that damage to the shipment, which affects the condition of the package, is established upon delivery by the courier company, a complaint report must be submitted directly to the courier by making an appropriate report of the damage. A copy of the report must be delivered to Nikkel-art.co.uk.
5. Nikkel Art must be contacted for any other complaints. The damaged product must then be sent to the address of the company as specified in § 1 point 1, along with proof of purchase.
6. If the complaint is accepted, the purchased item shall be repaired or replaced, or the price shall be refunded with an voucher (validity 1 year) within 7 working days from the acceptance of the complaint. Nikkel Art shall also consider refunding shipping of the goods to the Purchaser on an individual basis, in particular where any errors attributable to Nikkel Art are concerned.
7. Goods for which refund, complaint or replacement are not accepted will be returned at the expense of the Purchaser.
8. Online Dispute Resolution (Article 14 (1) ODR Regulation): The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Shipping & Returns
Orders are shipped by UPS. Shipping costs may be charged depending on the number of products purchased.
Please remember to check the condition of the shipment in the presence of the courier. If there are any problems, complete a damage report and ask the courier to sign it. This is a condition for accepting a complaint.
2. Complaints, guarantees and service
Any problems that arise with products purchased from our e-store must be reported in writing immediately. One of our employees will contact you and discuss what action can be taken. Please do not return the product without prior consultation. In the case of unfounded complaints, we will not accept shipments that are not postage paid, and you will have to pay shipping costs yourself.
If the product is damaged in transit by the shipping company, acceptance of a complaint is conditional on a damage report signed by the courier. If a complaint is accepted, we will provide an identical product, or a cash refund if this is not possible. We may also agree to alternative compensation, such as exchange for another product. In the case of products printed with digital printing technology, please remember that the characteristics of this technology may cause small differences in colour between what is seen on a computer monitor and a print from an office printer. Such differences do not constitute grounds for complaint.
You may return the order up to 10 days from date of receipt, without specifying a reason. In other cases, the possibilities and conditions of return must be agreed on an individual basis.
The shipment must always be opened and checked in the presence of the courier and any complaints concerning transport damage must be reported to the courier at the time of receipt of the shipment.
The following will not be accepted as returns:
Products that are damaged or show signs of use, copying or opening of the packaging. Products configured in accordance with individual orders, or products requiring individual services such as printouts, graphic overlays, cutting fabric to size, etc.
The product must be returned after prior consultation in an intact state (sealed) at the customer’s expense. The customer is responsible for transport damage to products being returned, or for their loss; insurance can be taken out with the shipping company. Shipping costs to the customer will not be refunded, nor will any related shipping insurance be refunded.
Technical defects include neither colour variations due to differences in colour reproduction by computer monitors nor actual damages resulting from use by the Purchaser.
Can I cancel my order or make any changes?
You can cancel your order of ask for changes within 15 minutes after making the order. The preparation for production will start after this period. Therefore, a cancellation or a change at a later time is unfortunately no longer possible. When you cancel the order, we will deduct a 10% administration costs from the total amount. If you request a change and the total price turns out to be cheaper than the amount you paid, you will receive a discount code from us that is worth the price difference. This discount code can be used with a next order and has a validity of 1 year.
Are there any extra costs I should consider?
Our products are shipped from Belgium. Please note that for international shipments to destinations outside the European Union additional import duties might be charged.